Employer Name: 22nd Century Technology, Inc
Position Available: SharePoint Developer
Location: 8251 Greensboro Drive, Suite 250, McLean, VA 22102
- Compile and package solutions in Visual Studio solutions in TFS
- Review acceptance criteria approved by QA
- Define Governance and Policy for SharePoint use
- Support custom SharePoint tools currently in use
- Participate in the Agile project teams
- Create collaboration environment for Product Owners, Teams and Customers
- Research emerging technologies and evaluate POC Automation of business process on SharePoint 2013
- Deploy and Test automated compiled integration
- Migration planning and continuity readiness for 2016 and Office 365 Customize Master Pages, Page Layouts and Site Definition
- Develop SharePoint Apps using Object Mode
- Create SharePoint groups, customize permission levels and add users based on security policy
- Travel to the client site within USA is required
- Two years professional experience or educational training in understanding of cross domain document standards, SharePoint lifecycle road mapping, strategy planning, systems and business process design, responsive design and development.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must be willing to travel or relocate
- Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related with two years of relevant experience
- Employer will accept, in the alternative, a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in one of the requisite fields followed by five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the area of computer sciences and information technology or relevant
- Employer may accept any suitable combination of education and experience
Kulpreet Singh: email@example.com
Note: This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to 22nd Century, INC’s Employee Referral Program. 22nd Century employees should send the referred candidates’ information at firstname.lastname@example.org to refer your or contact us on the no. 732–507-7967.